Ten virtual workshops led by diverse health professionals on mental wellness and coping strategies post COVID19 to an audience of 1000+ volunteers, frontline workers and families.
The workshops will focus on person centered mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness to build a stronger, healthier community.
Livestream Dates October 10-11, 2020 @11:30am November 4-5,11-12, 18-19 and finale 25-26, 2020 @7pm:
- September 2020 to November 2020
- You Tube, Website Portal Livestream through Facebook
- Local Media Livestreaming – Y Media
Virtual Workshop Series Agenda
- Introductory Remarks
- Health Professional Experts/Keynote/Panel
Mutually exclusive information on
- Health & Hygiene
- Information & Community Support
- Peer & Crisis Support
- Learning Activities
Sixteen interactive wellness classes to 500 seniors in multi-disciplinary areas like yoga, nutrition and music facilitated by therapists/instructors and eight focus group sessions for caregivers.
Selected seniors will be loaned I-pad tablets to help them participate in wellness activities and yoga mats will be distributed to seniors. The project is in support to vulnerable South Asian community, primarily newcomers and caregivers.
Live Stream Dates (Tuesday 1pm-3pm):
- August 2020 to November 2020
- Interactive Classes & Focus Groups with Zoom
- Living With Wellness Celebrates World Seniors Day on October 1, 2020
- Living With Wellness Features Diwali Celebration on November 10, 2020
Interactive Classes Agenda
- Alternative Medicine