Ten virtual workshops led by diverse health professionals on mental wellness and coping strategies post COVID19 to an audience of 1000+ volunteers, frontline workers and families.
The workshops will focus on person centered mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellness to build a stronger, healthier community.
Livestream Dates October 10-11, 2020 @11:30am November 4-5,11-12, 18-19 and finale 25-26, 2020 @7pm:
- September 2020 to November 2020
- You Tube, Website Portal Livestream through Facebook
- Local Media Livestreaming – Y Media
Virtual Workshop Series Agenda
- Introductory Remarks
- Health Professional Experts/Keynote/Panel
Mutually exclusive information on
- Health & Hygiene
- Information & Community Support
- Peer & Crisis Support
- Learning Activities